Friday 13 December 2013

The A/W Beauty Tag...


What is your current go to foundation for A/W 13?
Without a doubt, Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation in BD50! A perfect light and natural coverage, and a little goes a long way, which is what I love about YSL foundations.



What is your favorite Lip Balm for winter?
Nivea Soft Rose is a must when it comes to winter lips. To avoid chapped lips I apply a coat of Nivea's Soft Rose balm directly on to my lips before applying lipstick. Plus it looks super cute on it's own too.


If you had to choose to wear one lipstick shade all winter what would it be?
Hmmm one shade, this is tough. I would have to choose Rimmel's Lasting Finish Colour Rush in "The Redder The Better". When in doubt, wear red ;)


What beauty product would you most like to try next?
I would definitely like to try EOS Fruit Lip Balm, I have heard great reviews!


What are your favorite products in your current skincare routine?
At the moment my favourite skincare products have to be Clinique's 3 Step Skincare Routine. The best part being the dramatically different moisturising lotion. Definitely leaves your skin feeling dramatically soft!


What is your favorite winter scent?
The winner at the moment is Prada Candy! A sweet and soft scent. Not too overwhelming and very feminine.

I tag everyone reading :)
Comment below with your answers, or leave your blog links down below once you've done the tag and I look forward to seeing your answers!

Take care till next time,
BeautyB00K

No comments:

Post a Comment