Tuesday 3 December 2013

Beauty Book - Look 1

- Christmas Beauty Book Begins -
Hey Ladies, I am kick starting my blog with a Christmas special. I will be compiling looks over the next few weeks as we head towards Christmas, in order to inspire you all for the festive season. My first Christmas beauty book entry is beautifully modelled on a very gorgeous friend of mine.

Look 1 – Sophisticated and Matte-ure!

The neutral smoky eyes, matte lipstick and soft blush with a highlighted complexion.
Combined with the voluminous curls falling down on one shoulder, create an elegant and mature look.
Here's a close up of the look where you can see the highlight and blended eye shadows...

Products I used...
Face:
♚ Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation
♚ Sleek Blush in "Sahara"
♚ Sleek Glo Face and Body Highlighter
♚ Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping

Lips:
♚ MAC Ruby Woo
♚ MAC Creme d' Nude

Eyes:
♚ MAC Vanilla Pigment
♚ Urban Decay - Vice 2 Palette; "LOVESICK" and "AMBUSH"
♚ NYX Jumbo Stick in "Iced Mocha"
♚ Maybelline Lasting Drama Eyeliner
♚ Lashes: New Superdrug Volume Lashes

I hope you liked my first look, do comment below with suggestions for future looks and posts, or anything else Beauty and Fashion related.



BeautyB00K


2 comments: